Our team has grown to include many of the creative, technical, and production minds behind legendary projects including:
[Microsoft Vista Launch]
Set in the world of the Steven Spielberg film A.I.
A murdered engineer.
A sentient machine therapist.
A robot geisha.
An epic mystery.
THE BEAST gave birth to a new form of entertainment and broke new ground in internet storytelling.
For the launch of Microsoft Vista, puzzle boxes were hidden around the world and secret messages hidden in skywriting, fountains, and fireworks. The ultimate prize: A flight into space.
The first Ride, Free Fall used the player’s browser, email, and phone to plunge him into a 10-minute adventure in the world of the Paramount film.
I LOVE BEES
A futuristic audio drama about the events leading up to the beginning of the game Halo 2. I LOVE BEES brought Alternate Reality Games into the mainstream.
Music and story seamlessly blended together for an epic Nine Inch Nails experience in a haunting, dystopian future.
Embedded in the heart of HALO: ODST, Sadie’s Story used gameplay in one of the world’s biggest entertainment franchises to unlock a narrative of love, loss and courage in the face of an alien invasion.
Other credits for
the team include:
- Dark Shadows
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
- Tim Burton’s Sleepy Hollow
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Cathy’s Book
- Six Minutes to Midnight [Watchmen]
- Why So Serious? [The Dark Knight]
- Project Abraham [PS3’s Resistance 2]
- The Threshold [Cisco Systems]
- Dozens of video games, films, television series, novels, apps and commercials